Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lil Red


Long time no post. Today I got a gift from my Uncle. Of course, today it's a gift. After I spend the time and money to make it road-worthy, it may be a curse! I have always wanted a Beetle. My son, Rubin, is 16 and is giant sized. He's 6 foot 2, weighs in at an incredible 275 and wears a 15 and 1/2 triple wide shoe. He can not fit into a Beetle. I can. Should he decide to get better grades, by Summertime, he might be able to drive the Hyndai (sp?) while I bee-bop around town in a lil red bug. cute!

2 comments:

Beena said...

I just found your blog, and am thrilled! I am in Daytona Beach, and have a son who is 15! Also do lots of art work and quilts!

Love your posts! And I will definitely come back to your blog, and have bookmarked it!

Cheezdoodle said...

Yeah! Daytona's pretty near! I go down to the Byrd's nest any chance I get! She has LOTS of batiks, my favorite and backing fabric galore! Glad you like my blog. I would post more, but 2 teenagers,dogs and cats and ....
Come back soon!