Monday, April 4, 2011

I got a new camera for our 19th anniversary. The traditional anniversary gift for year 19 is....well, nothing. It's not listed. The modern anniversary gift for year 19 is 'bronze'. hmm.... I am happy that we are not steeped in tradition and our gifts are whatever happens to be practical at the time. I haven't had a new camera since...since....well, never. I have been taking some pictures and just getting aquainted with my new toy. I will probably post many many more pictures since I have just figured out how to transfer them easily into my computer files. Without help!Yesterday was Gerald's birthday. After church we went to Aunt B's country buffet with the Powells, then drove to St. Augustine. We parked across the street from Grace United Methodist Church in the historic district. This is where my Grandma got married to her 2nd husband. They were both 66 years old at the time. Then I walked around the fort with my 3 favorite fellas. Gerald and Rubin don't look at all alike, do they? My girlie was off with her other family, the Stantons.





Duke had a most excellent day. A long ride with the windows down, a walk through downtown where everybody thinks he's adorable, then a special treat~ people food! Isn't he handsome when he smiles?

We saw lots of ships in the bay and the new Bridge of Lions looks awesome.

Just when we headed up A1A and the sunset was getting good, the scenery was spectacular and the lighting was unbelievable, my battery died. I. have. 2. extra. ones. at. home.

No comments: