Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Can't keep me down!

My paints are not totally dried up. I am doing something!
This is my son, though in real life he much more handsome.
Opening night at the Thea-TAH is tomorrow night! Jessica has a part and Rubin is a stage-hand and I am helping with costumes and changes backstage (on some nights).
It's community theater, Jessie's first experience other than school and church. She got a small part, with a small song, to begin with, but the director has expanded her part to include another song and a costume change, and she'll be in the finale instead of in a stationary position.  It is exciting and exhausting. I'll probably post a little in the next few weeks on how the production is going.
She has already been asked to audition for two upcoming productions. She is living her dream and I am proud.
In the meantime, I am sewing or painting very little and am missing it. Maybe I will adjust to the new pace and carve out some creative time.
stay tuned...

1 comment:

Sunnie said...

So happy to see your family in the "The-a-TAH" as opposed to the "Thee-ATER"!
Can't wait to see the divine Miss M of Yulee on stage!