Monday, January 30, 2012

Apologies for the poor quality picture. The quilt wouldn't look any better with a high quality photo!
Ugly #3 is done. Uglies #4 and #5 are a pair and are out on the table.
What in the world am I to do with all these Ugly quilts and quiltlets when they are piled up and finished?!? I have the space to just let them lounge around my house for years, but that is not the point! Shouldn't I be looking for good homes for them? I don't like them, for the most part, they are quilt mutts, starting out as one thing and ending up another. I should open a Quilt Pound and adopt them out as sweet and loving, but somewhat ugly quilt mutts.
If any mutt catches your eye and you can provide it a good home, let me know. Be Warned that if you ask, it's probably yours even AFTER closer inspection. LOL!

1 comment:

Sunnie said...

Distance in time and/ or space can make a big difference in how you feel. But beauty is also in the eye of the beholder!
Meanwhile, getting some of the Pile O' Stuff (UFOs, Uglies, etc) is a great feeling of accomplishment.