Tuesday, July 31, 2012

10 things I love about my sunroom

1. The transition from the house to the sunroom is framed in 200 year old timbers. Holes and All.
2. This tiny lamp that was given to my Mom by my Granddaddy's girlfriend a long time ago.
3. This cabinet that is new but looks old, and has safari animals on it.




These tiles that Noreen handpainted on the floor.


5. These gorgeous skylights.

6. The view of the creek and the marsh and beyond.

7. This big green vase.

8.My garage sale loveseat ($20), Trunk (free) and table ($25)
9. My bar. I made it myself.

10. The big ledge in front of the windows.


4 comments:

Waldemar Bureau said...

Judging from how old that timber is, to that tiny lamp and cabinet, I must say, you definitely have a vintage themed sunroom. Additionally, with those skylights, you can save on your electric bills, and the view of the creek and the marsh makes it even more relaxing.

Chase Conely said...

Waldemar is right! This sunroom definitely has a vintage feel on it and the use of wood and timber plays a major part for this ambiance. Aside from that, the wood gives some rustic-country feel that makes the room look more classic and interesting.

Georgine Stern said...

Your sunroom is so stunning! With windows all around and a skylight, I’m sure that this place is filled with natural light, which is good for the health. Also, you’ve got a wonderful view right there. The greenery is very soothing to the eyes.

Calgary Patio said...

Thanks for sharing this.