Thursday, November 5, 2009

More Harold's Quilt Shack

Topsy Turvy Time....

Remember last week's photos, all neat and pretty. Well yesterday I had 2 big groups call ahead to come and shop. What a total blast! I had so much fun watching all those ladies pick out fabrics for their projects. I think at one point the Fire Marshall may have fined me for being over on the capacity limit! Now my tables are overflowing with fabric that needs to be put back in place. My cash register overflowed too, see...
Okay, it's a tiny little cash register for a tiny little quilt shop, but I am having GREAT BIG FUN! Thank you to all who came and shopped.

1 comment:

Sunnie said...

Come and get it, Fabric Lovers!
Maybe by the time I make it up to Yulee next week there won't be too much to temp me!
Meanwhile, I should make a list of what I need for backings...'cause I love a sale for that "unseen" part of a quilt.