Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mangolicious

www.adventurequilter.com

Here are my mangos on day 5, and yes that one will be ready soon! It's softening up and turning a beautiful shade of...well...mango.
I think I put in a link to Ellen Lindler's website so you can check out her "Mangolicious" and "Mangolicious II" quilts. I didn't ask her permission, I don't think she'll mind a little extra publicity. Her quilts are fabulous, she is a nice person and a marketing genius! I love her site, very nice.
The two quilts are very different and were made 5 years apart. They really showcase her developement as a quilt artist. I like them both. Besides, this week we're talking mangos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think you should not worry about blogging every day! Even in the wake of a rash statement that you are going to!

I love reading what you are up to, but blogging every day just because you said you would seems to me like the tail wagging the dog (so to speak). Living your life is more important than recording it (in my humble opinion).

People who are trying to blog for a living, or who are being paid to blog, or who need (for some reason) to show impressive statistics might do well to blog every day. But if you are blogging for fun, then blog when it's fun!

I make the rounds of my bookmarked blogs every day, and if one hasn't been updated I think, "Oh, she's off doing something. Good for her!" If someone doesn't update his or her blog for six months, then maybe I move it to the list of blogs I check only weekly.

You'll have to slack off way more than this to lose this reader!