Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mango Parfaits

If you know me at all, ya had to know I couldn't keep up that grueling schedule! Posting EVERY DAY?!?!? Just not possible!
Oh!...what's this?
Tuesday, while I wasn't blogging, I cut into 2 plump mangos. The juice ran into my palm and down my wrist. MMMM! Gonna be something good!
I cut them up into bite sized pieces and made Mango Blueberry Yogurt Parfaits. The recipe was a hybrid taken from 2 different websites;
www.freshmangos.com
Where I found that mangos are the most popular fruit in the world. Go figure.
and
www.mango.org
the National Mango Board. Again, who knew?
I had pictures of my parfaits, people enjoying my parfaits, and the carnage in the kitchen afterwards.
Then...
my laptop fried. One minute it was working and the next minute it was completely and utterly gone. (I want to go that very same way, when the time comes).
I am sorry that you cannot see those beautiful parfaits. They were very good.
Today, to try to make up for my absence I am going to cut into the 2 remaining mangos and try to load some pix onto this very slow, ancient PC.

No comments: