Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Beginnings

I stare at the blank screen and wonder at beginning a blog. It seems to be the thing to do these days, and I certainly enjoy reading other's blogs. I am sure that I will not post daily, and nothing here will be consistent nor, at times, coherent. My daughter's first question is, "Is your blog about quilts or other junk?". Both, I think, though quilts are certainly on my mind a lot. I started this impulsively, without inviting friends to 'come see'. So if you stumble in, I hope you enjoy rambling with me a while.

Here is a picture of me quite a few years ago. I like it much better than the recent ones. I made the sundress out of breezy cotton. No pattern, just cut and sew. I don't make clothes since falling in love with quilts, but was quite the seamstress in my BQ (before quilts) life.

No comments: